Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
We invite you to become an active member of the NDAPA. Our members have been—and continue to be—very proud of the activities and achievement of our academy. The NDAPA strives to be of service to its members by providing information regarding the PA profession to others in your community and in the state. We also try to provide communication between our organization and the North Dakota State Board of Medical Examiners and attempt to keep our members up-to-date with information affecting them professionally. As our mission statement states, we strive “to promote quality, cost effective, accessible health care to enhance the health and well being of the people within North Dakota, and to promote the professional and personal development of Physician Assistants.”
Membership Benefits Include:
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives us a powerful collective voice!
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates – we’ll keep you current on issues that may affect your practice.
- Opportunities to network with peers and share important information and ideas pertinent to our organization and the Physician Assistant profession.
- Access to members-only dinner meetings and networking events.
- Conference and CME discounts.
- Access to members-only sections of our website.