Primary Care Related Topics
This event offers
7.0 CME credits
CE accredited by the AAPA. This activity has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 7.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity. This activity was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs..
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Update in Women's Health
- Hypertension Update - Pharmacology
- Addiction Medicine
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Update (specific to ND)
- Neurosurgical Evaluation for Referrals
- Dermatology Review
- and More!!
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
In the event that the conference is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded.
If a participant is not able to attend, a refund (minus a $35 fee) will be provided up to and including October 15th, 2018. After October 15th, 2018, no refunds will be given.
Thank you for considering our Fall Primary Care Conference. This is a one day conference and there will be 3 breaks for exhibitors. The schedule, W-9, and prospectus are available below. Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Set up from 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Morning break: 10:20 - 10:40 am
- Lunch break: 12:00 - 12:50 pm
- Afternoon break: 2:10 - 2:40 pm
- Registration includes one table (additional tables available, see registration)
- Recognition in conference materials
- Refreshments during attendee breaks
- Roster of attendees distributed at the time of the conference
- Please register by October 25th, space is limited.
- If you need to pay by check, there is an option to do so in the registration (newely added)
Again, please let us know if you have any questions!