Primary Care Related Topics (see below) & Medication Assisted Therapy Waiver Training - optional on Friday, Nov 15 (register separately)
Full schedule of speakers and details coming soon...
This event offers
7.0 CME credits
Accredited by Pending AAPA Approval - (Medication Assisted Therapy - MAT - waiver training on Friday will have an additional 8 CMEs if you register and attend).
Thursday, Nov 14: Topics that will be covered:
- Emergency medicine pearls
- Prostate screening and surveillance
- GI conditions
- Skin cancer
- X-ray review
- EKG review
- and More!!
Friday, Nov 15: Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) waiver training for those that wish to prescribe buprenorphine to patients with opioid addiction. There is an additional fee of $25 if you wish to attend on Friday, or you can register for just Thursday or Friday. See the registration page for further details and to reserve your spot now.
MAT Training: The American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry is approved by the Drug Abuse Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA) to provide the required eight-hour training that qualifies physicians, PAs, and NPs for the waiver to prescribe Buprenorphine for treating opioid use disorders (PAs and NPs also must complete an additional 16 hours of online training)
Funding for this initiative was made possible (in part) by grant no. 5U79TI026556-03 from SAMHSA. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Exhibit & Sponsor
Hello Exhibitors and Sponsors!
Thank you for considering our Fall Primary Care Conference. This is a one day conference and there will be 3 breaks for exhibitors. The schedule, W-9, and prospectus are available below. Please let us know if you have any questions at NDAPAboard@gmail.com.
- Set up from 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Morning break: 10:20 - 10:45 am
- Lunch break: 12:05 - 1:00 pm
- Afternoon break: 2:35 - 2:55 pm
- Registration includes one table (additional tables available, see registration)
- Recognition in conference materials
- Refreshments during attendee breaks
- Roster of attendees distributed at the time of the conference
- Please register by November 11th, space is limited.
- If you need to pay by check, there is an option to do so in the registration.
Again, please let us know if you have any questions!