Medication Assisted Therapy Waiver Training - optional on Friday, Nov 15 (register separately)
Full schedule of speakers and details coming soon...
This event offers
7.0 CME credits
Accredited by Pending AAPA Approval - (Medication Assisted Therapy - MAT - waiver training on Friday will have an additional 8 CMEs if you register and attend).
Thursday, Nov 14: Topics that will be covered:
- Emergency medicine pearls
- Prostate screening and surveillance
- GI conditions
- Skin cancer
- X-ray review
- EKG review
- and More!!
Friday, Nov 15: Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) waiver training for those that wish to prescribe buprenorphine to patients with opioid addiction. There is an additional fee of $30 if you wish to attend on Friday, or you can just register for just Thursday or Friday. See the registration page for further details and to reserve your spot now.
Exhibit & Sponsor
Hello Exhibitors and Sponsors!
Thank you for considering our Fall Primary Care Conference. This is a one day conference and there will be 3 breaks for exhibitors. The schedule, W-9, and prospectus are available below. Please let us know if you have any questions at NDAPAboard@gmail.com.
- Set up from 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Morning break: 10:20 - 10:40 am
- Lunch break: 12:10 - 1:00 pm
- Afternoon break: 2:20 - 2:45 pm
- Registration includes one table (additional tables available, see registration)
- Recognition in conference materials
- Refreshments during attendee breaks
- Roster of attendees distributed at the time of the conference
- Please register by November 11th, space is limited.
- If you need to pay by check, there is an option to do so in the registration.
Again, please let us know if you have any questions!