This event offers
14.0 CME credits
Accredited by : This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 14 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined..
Please join us for our 43rd annual Spring Primary Care Conference in Fargo on May 6 & 7, 2021.
Full schedule pending, but here are a few of the topics that will be discussed:
- Heart Failure
- Medical Marijuana
- Weight Management
- Diabetes Update
- Back Pain and Spondylolisthesis
- Women's Health
- Gene-based Medications
- Professional Practice Topics
- and more!
- Instruction from national and local experts
- Continuing education and contact hours (pending approval)
- Access to the exhibitor showcase featuring the latest products and services from area representatives
- Handout/supplemental materials posted online for you to access
- Continental breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- And an opportunity to connect with PAs and NPs in our region.
The seminar is being held in an accessible facility. If you need special accommodations, auxiliary aids, or dietary arrangements, please contact Terri Lang at NDAPAoffice@gmail.com.
Please call the Holiday Inn directly to make your lodging reservations and/or make shipping arrangements. Rooms released April 1st.
C/O: NDAPA Primary Care Conference
13th Avenue South Fargo, ND 58103
877-282-2700 (toll-free, direct to Fargo) or 701-282-2700
In the event that the event is canceled, travel arrangements and accommodations are the sole responsibility of the participants. NDAPA will take all reasonable steps to notify you in advance if a scheduled event will need to be postponed or canceled. Unfortunately, however, the NDAPA is unable to reimburse participant travel expenses, fees, or change penalties in the unlikely event of a postponement. For this reason, you are strongly encouraged to make your travel arrangements refundable whenever possible. The NDAPA also reminds you to provide your most current contact information and keep it up-to-date at all times. In the event that the event is canceled, you will be reimbursed for your full registration fee.
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations can be made by clicking on and completing this withdrawal form (you will need your confirmation email receipt number to complete the process).
If the cancellation notice is received by April 24th, you will be refunded your registration fee minus a $35 processing fee.
No refunds will be given AFTER April 24th. Substitutions can be accommodated by contacting NDAPA at NDAPAoffice@gmail.com .
COVID: If we are forced to cancel due to COVID restrictions, the NDAPA will refund all registrations without additional cost to you.
Exhibit & Sponsor
- Hello to our Exhibitors and Sponsors! Registration for the 2021 NDAPA Spring Primary Care Conference Exhibitor Showcase is now open.
- The prospectus and our W9 are linked below.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.
- We're looking forward to seeing you in Fargo!