Diabetes update, Opioid Abuse, Concussions, Knee Injuries, Mammogram update, Chronic Kidney Disease, and more!
This event offers
7.0 CME credits
Accredited by This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 7 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined..
Please join us for our 2021 Fall Primary care conference. You can be there in-person or online this year. Topics include:
- Diabetes update
- Opioid Abuse
- Knee Injuries
- Mammogram update
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- and more!
In the event that we are forced to cancel due to COVID or other unforeseeable events, your registration fees will be fully refunded. The NDAPA cannot reimburse for any travel, lodging, or other expenses due to cancellation.
Exhibit & Sponsor
Hello Exhibitors and Sponsors!
Thank you for considering our Fall Primary Care Conference. This is a one-day conference and there will be 3 breaks for exhibitors. The schedule, W-9, and prospectus are available below. Please let us know if you have any questions at NDAPAboard@gmail.com.
- Set up from 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Morning break: 10:25 - 10:50 am
- Lunch break: 12:10 - 1:00 pm
- Afternoon break: 2:20 - 2:40 pm
- Registration includes one table (additional tables available, see registration)
- Recognition in conference materials
- Refreshments during attendee breaks
- Roster of attendees distributed at the time of the conference
- Please register by November 1st, space is limited.
- If you need to pay by check, there is an option to do so in the registration.
Again, please let us know if you have any questions!
Choose if you are already a member of the NDAPA and do not need to renew membership
Choose if you are not a current member/fellow of the NDAPA
Choose if you are not a PA but are a member of the NDAPA already.
Choose if you are not a PA and not an Affiliate Member of the NDAPA but would like to be an Affiliate Member.
Choose if you are not a PA, are not already an Affiliate Member, and do not wish to be an Affiliate Member of the NDAPA.
Choose if you are a PA Student, Pre-PA Student, Medical Student, or NP Student
Choose if you are a retired PA and do not need to claim CME (must be a sustaining member of the NDAPA)
Membership to the NDAPA is included, we will contact you and ask your preference.